2. Why do you ask so many questions in the beginning of a survey?
3. Why do I sometimes not qualify?
4. How do I raise my chances of qualifying for more surveys?
If you have any more questions then please feel free to contact us. Also let us know if you have any ideas for our next webinar.
All the best,
The Toluna Team.
Please see the lucky testers for the following products
It’s usually easy to use Toluna but if you encounter issues, there are a few dedicated teams who take care of different issues who would be happy to help.
Your issue will be resolved faster if you go through the appropriate channels.
• The FAQs are a good source of information.
• Where can I learn more about the Toluna community (surveys, points, rewards and sweepstakes)?
• What do I do if you can’t register or sign in to Toluna?
• Who do I contact if I have a problem with rewards on the site or a problem with a survey?
• How do I check and follow up on my open support cases?
• What do I do if I encounter an issue on the site with content or contests?
Please don’t hesitate to leave your feedback in the comments and to share ideas on what you think the next tutorial should be about.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Toluna Team
So, when you do a survey that is less than 8,000 points, you will receive the points immediately, if it is over 8,000 points then you need to wait up to six weeks to receive your points. In the next 24 hours members will be receiving points that they are owed for past surveys. Jackpot!
Back to school we go and what better way to celebrate then with a wardrobe change! We want to see what you’re wearing. Show us your favourite outfit, your first day of school threads, or even an outfit that you may think is a little embarrassing (we all have those bridesmaid’s dresses, don’t we?) Show us your outfit, and enter in our new Instagram and Twitter contest: #TolunaOutfit! As always, there will be two winners who take home 15,000 points each – one selected from Instagram and the other selected from Twitter.
To enter, simply:
- Follow @Toluna on Instagram or Twitter, depending on which platform you enter from
- Select a picture of your outfit, upload it to Twitter or Instagram
- Tag your picture with the hashtag #TolunaOutfit
- On both Twitter and Instagram, you must follow @Toluna on to be eligible
This contest is Instagram & Twitter Exclusive. You must post your photo between September 1 and September 30 to participate.
And we’re proud to announce the winners of #TolunaTravel2! Among the hundreds of vacation worthy entries, @toniadiclemente was selected from the Instagram entries, and @sharonginger was selected via Twitter. They will each be receiving 15,000 points. Congratulations!
Best of luck to those entering #TolunaOutfit! We look forward to seeing your entries.
See you soon on the site, Instagram or Twitter
The Toluna Team
*Promotion Rules: Winners will be selected at random by October 8 2016 at 5pm EST and must follow directions of the contest. The member must have a Toluna.com account or be willing to create an account to receive the points. Points will be awarded to winners within 5 days after the contest has ended and will be uploaded directly to user’s accounts. The winner will be notified on their Instagram or Twitter entry that they have won. Posts must not contain any language that is obscene, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy. Toluna reserves the right to review all posts for content, and withhold bonus points from any user violating the rules mentioned above
Please see the lucky testers for L’Oreal Magic Blur Cream
Please see the lucky testers for Maybelline Khol Master Drama
Please see the lucky testers for Nivea Pure & Natural Eye Shadow
Please see the lucky testers for Schwarzkopf Taft Power Gel
Please see the lucky testers for Kleenex Mini
Congratulations to the testers and we hope you enjoy the products once they are delivered to your home.
We would like to take a few minutes to give you more insight into our business model and how we generally use the data we collect.
• What is Toluna’s business?
• Who are Toluna’s clients? What do they want?
• Why does Toluna ask for personal information such as name and address?
• Why does Toluna ask so many questions in surveys?
• Why does Toluna keep asking the same questions in almost every survey?
• How does Toluna use the data we collect?
• What happens to my answers when I don’t qualify for a survey?
See you soon on Toluna.com!
The Toluna Team
The helpdesk team often receives the same questions by email.
Let’s take the time to answer the most common inquiries:
- Why do I never qualify for surveys?
- How much time does it take to receive points after qualifying for surveys
- Do points expire? If yes, after how long?*
- How long does it take to receive the reward I ordered?
The Toluna Team