Quizluna is back!
QuizLuna is back for another edition! Between today and 29th May, you can prove your knowledge, earn points, and qualify for the big prize: 50,000 points!
This article will be updated throughout the campaign to include the correct answers for the previous week(s), so you might want to bookmark it for easy access!
Until then, check out the Game Rules and Terms and Conditions below.
QuizLuna is free to enter and open to all Toluna Ireland influencers.
There will be four rounds:
- Round 1: 2-8 May 2022
- Round 2: 9-15 May 2022
- Round 3: 16-22 May 2022
- Round 4: 23-29 May 2022
- There are 4 questions every week, with 4 possible answers; only one answer is correct.
- An answer must be selected within 20 seconds. If nothing is selected, the game will skip to the next question automatically.
- Every correct answer will be rewarded with 40 points.
- A maximum of 160 points per round, and 640 points in total can be won – provided all the answers are correct.
- The theme refreshes every Monday at 10am, for the duration of this campaign.
- The game can only be played once a week.
- The points won in the game for the previous week will be credited the following week. If you do not receive your points, please contact the Help Desk to let them know and we will look into it.
The SuperUser draw
The SuperUser draw is open only to the most active influencers, offering them the chance to win an additional reward: 50,000 points.
In order to be eligible for the draw, influencers need to play the QuizLuna game AND complete at least 2 surveys in the same week (the week ends on Sunday at 11.59pm).
- Every week where both of the above conditions are fulfilled will earn the influencer one entry.
- If the influencer has achieved a perfect streak (played the game and completed a minimum of 2 surveys, four weeks in a row), they will receive 3 bonus entries in the draw – adding up to a total of 6 chances to win the big prize.
- There is only one points prize to be won at the end of the campaign.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will be announced publicly on the community and via an update to this article.
Good luck and have fun!
09 May – Round 1 – Answers
In Bridgerton, which character said the famous “You are the bane of my existence” line?
In How I Met Your Mother, who plays the character Barney Stinson?
Neil Patrick Harris
Which of these American TV series is NOT about life in prison?
Law & Order
Which popular comical TV series was filmed in the Irish village of Avoka?
16 May – Round 2 – Answers
Which museum can you find Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa in?
Louvre Museum, Paris
What was the name of the last Fabergé imperial Easter egg ever created?
Which of these Impressionist painters was known for painting ballet dancers?
The Croquet Party was recently sold for a record €3.5 million at Christie’s in London. Which Irish artist painted it?
Sir John Lavery
23 May – Round 3 – Answers
Choose the correct missing word in this sentence: If only I ______ richer.
Complete the sentence: ______ to school yesterday?
Did you walk
Complete the sentence: It’s ok, you ________ known.
Complete the sentence: Can you tell me when ______ ?
the train leaves
30 May – Round 3 – Answers
Toluna points are valid for _ from the date they are credited before they expire?
When was Toluna founded?
22 years ago
Toluna operates its survey panels in more than __ countries
In which country was Toluna founded?