Knowledge is Power – Ireland Does It Better Challenge
Knowledge is the collection of skills and information a person has acquired through experience, which means that Finland’s highly praised educational system actually has very little influence on today’s mission.
Today we want to see which country would take the big prize on “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?”. If you accept this mission, create a topic with your answers to the quiz below.
Since we don’t want to influence anyone, we’ll be posting the correct answers after everyone’s had time to participate 🙂
Here are the 10 quiz questions:
1) Which Turkish author has won the Nobel Prize for literature?
2) Who is William “Billy” Windsor in the British Army?
3) How many Spanish writers have won Literature Nobel prize?
4) Which city has more bridges than Venice?
5) Where is the longest bridge in Europe and what is it called?
6) What was the first company in the world to be publicly traded by offering shares?
7) The world’s longest land tunnel connects which countries?
8) In which country was the Rubik cube invented?
9) Which country has over 300 different types if bred?
10) What is the name of the oldest bridge in Paris?
11) Which English word was invented by a Czech national?
12) How was the Republic of Kugelmugel born and where is it located?
To participate in this mission and prove that Ireland is more knowledgeable, please follow this simple rules:
♣ Create a Topic with your answers to the quiz
♣ Add the letters « DIB » in front of the title (e.g.: DIB – I’ve got the answers)
♣ Complete the mission by 18th March at 23h59
Remember: By joining the Ireland Does It Better competition, you can earn 3000 points each week and a 10€ voucher at the end!