Share what makes you happy with Toluna, and win up to 10,000 points!
We have a very special announcement! One Toluna employee from our Timișoara, Romania office is doing a 10-week long bicycle ride through Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, and Iran. While on his ride, people will be able to purchase days and donate money to Silviu’s ride that will all benefit charity. If you would like to follow Silviu’s journey, check out his trip’s Facebook page here.
In honor of Silviu’s long voyage ahead and charity, we are hosting a very special contest in which you could win up to 10,000 points! Simply share what makes you happy, in one sentence!
Here’s how you can participate on Toluna.com, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter from April 13 – April 27.
- Participate in our Topic contest here, and tell us what makes you happy – in one sentence!
- All members who participate will receive 100 points, and 3 members will win 1,000 points each!
- 3 Grand Prize Winners globally will also win hand-drawn sketches from Silviu himself from the road
- Like our Facebook page “Toluna” and tell us on our post here what makes you happy – in one sentence!
- 3 lucky winners will win 5,000 points each!
On Twitter and Instagram:
- If you enter via Twitter, follow @Toluna
- If you enter via Instagram, follow @Toluna
- Take a photo of what makes you happy and tag it with#TolunaHappinessProject
- One winner from Twitter, and one winner from Instagram will win 10,000 points each!
See you soon on the site,
The Toluna Team
*Promotion Rules: Winners will be selected at random by May 12 2015 at 5pm EST and must follow directions of the contest. The member must have a Toluna.com account or be willing to create an account to receive the points. Points will be awarded to winners within 15 days after the contest has ended and will be uploaded directly to user’s accounts. Members participating on Toluna.com will be notified by email that they have won, members participating on Facebook will be notified by private message that they have won to confirm their Toluna usernames, and winners on Instagram and Twitter will also be notified on their respective Instagram and Twitter profiles that they have won. Posts must not contain any language that is obscene, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy. Toluna reserves the right to review all posts for content, and withhold bonus points from any user violating the rules mentioned above